Let Us Help You Save Time and Money!
If you operate a business in the Greater Quinte Region, East Northumberland County, Lennox and Addington Counties or Prince Edward County, we can provide you with a full range of Human Resource Services. We can help you attract and recruit the employees with the skills you need – from posting employment opportunities, helping to identify human resource skill requirements, and matching position and workplace requirements to a participants’ skills, capabilities, interests and experience.
Reduced Recruitment Costs
Have Positions Available?
Submit your information and we will help promote the position online and through our various locations.Sign Up Today
Campbellford Area Employment Services
Career Edge Employment Services in Campbellford are now offered under the Fleming College Muskoka-Kawarthas Service System Manager (SSM).
What Does This Mean For Me?
Career Edge will still be providing individualized services to job seekers, with a wrap-around approach. This means not only will we provide employment services to assist job seekers to find employment, but we will support job seekers through the entire employment process.
Key Features for Employers
- No cost to hire services and support based on your company’s needs
- Access to job ready candidates available to start work immediately
- Pre-employment screening and assessment
- Hiring, advice, education and training
- 12 months retention support, including monitoring, problem solving and issue resolution
- Employer wage subsidies (subject to eligibility)
- Workplace assessments and modifications (subject to eligibility)
Looking to hire in the Campbellford area? Take advantage of our free services by visiting the Fleming Employment Hub website.
Our catchment area for the Northumberland district is Campbellford, Warkworth, Hastings, Norwood and Havelock.