Canada-Ontario Job Grant
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant will fund two-thirds of a worker’s eligible training costs up to a maximum of $10,000 per worker.
Invest In Your Workforce
If you are a smaller employer, you may be entitled to additional funding. Costs covered include tuition and fees, textbooks and materials. Contact us to assist you with determining if your proposed training is eligible.
To be eligible you must:
- Be an individual business, not-for-profit or a business organization
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario
- Employ the worker you want to train
- Have insurance and comply with labour and human rights legislation
- Contribute at least one third of the training costs
Both the training offered, and the worker’s job must be in Ontario to qualify.
Contact our Canada-Ontario Job Grant Liaison for further information. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have and assist you with the application process.