Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE)Posted on October 13, 2021
Trenton Military Family Resource Center
Child & Family Services
Quinte West, ON 50 Rivers Drive
October 29, 2021
Seeking someone enthusiastic, creative, motivated and dedicated with the ability to perform all licensed childcare activities following the CCEYA while promoting healthy child development, supporting positive child/adult interactions.
- Proven ability to work with children as individuals and in groups,
- Current membership or in process with the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators,
- Current Criminal Reference Check, valid First Aid/CPR certificate, up-to-date Immunization,
- Proven ability to assess and document observations on children’s development or circumstance,
- A high degree of interpersonal and communication skills,
- A proven capacity to actively participate within a collaborative team environment,
- Written and oral fluency in English, French as an asset
- Proficiency in various computer applications such as Microsoft Office,
- Knowledge of the CCEYA,
- To establish and maintain a good working relationship with the colleagues and community partners
- To maintain and uphold all Licensing requirements as set out in the Child Care Early Years Act
- Food Handlers Certification is an asset
Hours of work are between 6 am and 630pm, with the possibility of extending to 11 pm, Monday to Friday with an increase of hours during PA days/Spring Break/Summer. Hours of work are based on the needs of our program. Hours vary based on the needs of each Site.
How to Apply:
Please submit application to email@example.com
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.