Service AssociatePosted on January 24, 2023
Picton Farm Supply
Prince Edward, ON
February 24, 2023
Picton Farm Supply offers their customers: livestock feed, pet food, pet supplies, equine supplies, fencing, bird seed and feeders, chlorine, and various other farm related items.
Picton Farm Supply Is seeking a service-minded-individual for open full-time or possibly part-time positions.
- Must posses legible handwriting/printing.
- Applicants must note that this job necessitates the physical ability to lift 55lbs or more.
- Agriculture experience/knowledge is an asset.
- Willingness to maintain set schedule (hours outlined below).
- Perform all aspects of friendly customer service at front including cash.
- Answer telephones.
- Loading dock receiving/shipping.
- Write invoices.
- Merchandise/restock shelves.
This position required hours of work are: Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and every other Saturday from 8 a.m. to Noon.
Desired availability is: Immediate
Wage: Hourly wage will be determined and offered based on commensurate with experience.
How to apply for this position:
- Identify within your covering email application message whether you seek the full-time.
- Send via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off application during business hours to the attention of: Tabitha Taylor, Job Developer, Career Edge, Suit #103 – 141 Main Street, Picton, ON K0K 2T0
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.