Personal Support WorkersPosted on August 3, 2021
Medical / Health
Prince Edward, ON
MLP Residence, the leading and largest senior’s retirement and assisted living community in Prince Edward County, is seeking Personal Support Workers (PSW) to join their team.
Responsibilities + Duties
- Assist residents with daily needs including bathing, dressing
- Help residents to dining room, assist with medication distribution and other duties as assigned
- PSW Certification required, or candidate must be willing to obtain it within 6 months of employment
- Must have First Aid & CPR
- Clear Criminal Record Check required
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions
- Respectful of client’s person, property, rights and privacy
- Positive and cheerful demeanor
- Respectful and courteous with residents and families
- Ability to perform tasks that are necessary for the position, i.e.: lifting / transferring clients
- Demonstrate an understanding of residents’ needs
Variety of Shifts Available to cover 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Start Date: ASAP
Wage: with certification $16-$18/hr
Permanent, Part-time Positions available
Interested candidates are to email resume to Roberta at email@example.com
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.