Wait Staff-ServerPosted on November 23, 2021
The Waring House
Food Services / Hospitality
Prince Edward, ON K0K 2T0
$ $13 HOUR Hourly
Waring House Restaurant & Inn is seeking to hire Wait Staff-Server for their fine dining establishment.
- Experienced servers are taught the point of sale system and are required to familiarize themselves with the menu and beverage offerings.
- Some wine knowledge is an asset.
- The server is expected to follow COVID protocols and treat all staff and customers with respect and caring as well as follow company standards for diversity and inclusion.
- Safe food handling guidelines and sanitation procedures are mandatory.
- Jobs such as vacuuming, cleaning and sanitation, cutlery and glassware polishing are expected to be shared by all.
- Smart Serve Certification is a requirement.
Part-time hours: 24-40 hours/week
Salary: From $13/hour
Strict COVID protocols are in place at this time including frequent hand sanitation, mask-wearing (and visors when at the table as encouraged by Public Health while those restrictions last). Rapid COVID testing is also offered.
How to apply:
For consideration of your application; please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.