Career Edge is Open!
We are excited to welcome clients and employers back to our offices by appointment only starting Monday, July 6th.
We have new safety measures in place and ask everyone to visit this page prior to attending their appointment to read our office safety protocols. If you are looking for work, access to training opportunities, or are an employer looking for hiring assistance, you can call 613-392-9157 to book a free appointment. We will continue to offer virtual services as well. We can’t wait to help you get the edge on your employment and hiring needs!Contact Us For More Information!
Please visit the Hastings-Prince Edward Public Health website for up-to-date local information and guidance on COVID-19.
Please visit the Workplace Safety & Prevention Services website for a variety of COVID-19 resources.
As Ontario’s economy gradually re-opens during the #COVID19 pandemic, a new toolkit is now available to support employers and employees in navigating the #mentalhealth implications of returning to physical workplaces.
- Employment Standards Amendment Act (Infectious Diseases Emergencies) for Job-Protected Leave – Office of The Premier
- Employer Package for Workplace Safety – HPEPH
- Stop The Spread Business Information Line – Office of the Premier
- Business and Employee Supports – Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Legal Information & Resources – Steps to Justice
- Ontario New Programs Focus on Hospitality Workers & Apprentices – Ontario Government News Release
- Your Guide to Filing an Employment Standards Claim – Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development
- Guide on How to Develop a Workplace Safety Plan – Office of the Premier
- Mental Health and the COVID-19 Pandemic – CAMH
- Pandemic Helpline – Addictions and Mental Health Services HPE
- Self Care During COVID-19 for Youth Video – Foundry BC
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Support – Wellness Together Canada
- How to Cope with Social Distancing During COVID-19 – Kids Help Phone
- Managing your Stress & Anxiety during COVID-19 – Centre for Addictions and Mental Health