Window Cleaner & Interior/Exterior PainterPosted on August 9, 2021
Smith's Window Service
Prince Edward, ON
$ $18 — 20.00 HOUR Hourly
Smith’s Window Service is seeking an employee in the Picton area to clean windows and perform interior and exterior painting services in both residential and commercial settings.
- Should be comfortable working at heights and physically fit to climb ladders
- The ideal candidate will be reliable and dependable, independent and willing to learn new skills
- Employees are required to maintain a professional appearance and attitude when working in any public atmosphere and with customers
- Ability to perform physically demanding labour
- A valid driver’s license would be an asset. See additional information below for more details.
- Must have safety boots
- Must be physically capable of heavy lifting, up to 50lbs
- Local applicants (Prince Edward County) will take preference – i.e. employer is not providing compensation for commute or relocation
- Current Working at Heights certification or the ability to acquire is needed
- starting wage of $18/hr., with an increase to $20/hr. after a 3 month probationary period is completed
- Position to start asap, and will continue according to weather (start date also dependent on weather)
- Driver’s license/own vehicle not required depending on applicant’s location.
Interested candidates please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Steve Smith.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.