Team Lead, Supply and Behavioural SupportPosted on September 22, 2022
Child & Family Services
Cobourg, ON 339 Elgin Street West
October 7, 2022
YMCA Northumberland is currently accepting applications for the following position:
Team Lead, Supply and Behavioural Support
The Team Lead, Supply and Behavioural Support- Children’s Services is responsible for the coordination of optimal scheduling and front line/behavioural support associated with the Children’s Services Branch. The Team Lead, Supply and Behavioural Support- Children’s Services ensures that all YMCA Children’s Services programs are staffed according to the Ministry of Education’s staffing ratios and enhanced staffing requirements and provides support in a front-line capacity to all Centres as needed. The Team Lead, Supply and Behavioural Support- Children’s Services ensures that all tasks reflect the mission, vision, values and goals of YMCA Northumberland.
The Candidate Should Possess:
• ECE /CYW diploma or equivalency
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Child Care or group home setting
• Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators is an asset
• The availability to provide front-line support between the hours of 6:30am and 6:30pm Monday to Friday with potential split shifts as needed
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent administration/management skills required
• Valid First Aid and CPR C training
• Current Police Vulnerable Sector Check
• Valid Driver’s License with access to own vehicle and ability to travel to all 22 Child Care locations
Full-Time – Hourly paid position 30+ hours based on front line support required
YMCA Northumberland is a growing service organization, with over 170 employees and 315 volunteers, with Membership Centres in Cobourg and Brighton. YMCA Northumberland also operates 22 licensed Child Care Centres, 5 EarlyON Child and Family Centres and a variety of outreach and seasonal programs, which focus on child development across Northumberland.
How to Apply Here:
YMCA Northumberland welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please submit your letter of application and resume by Friday October 7th, 2022 to:
Lauren Reed , Coordinator – Staffing, Children’s Services
339 Elgin Street West, Cobourg, Ontario K9A 4X5
Only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.