ServerPosted on July 20, 2021
Part Time & Full Time
Food Services / Hospitality
Prince Edward, ON
$ $12.45 HOUR Hourly
We are looking for a Server to join our highly spirited and dynamic team, with a fierce passion for service and community. We currently have permanent full-time and part-time roles available. If you are seeking a challenging, fun, great learning environment, and potential growth, the Drake is ideal for you.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create a world-class guest experience through interaction and following the Drake steps of service
- Be knowledgeable of all food and beverage items in order to make recommendations
- Ensure accuracy when entering orders into the POS system
- Monitor food quality and presentation standards
- Monitor the cleanliness of section and ensure all materials and areas are clean and free of clutter
- Follow all food safety standards and systems
- Be aware of any special requests, inclusive of guest allergies
- Complete opening, closing and side-duties efficiently
- Make sure server station is stocked and ready for service
- Perform assigned side work
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the management team
Experienced and reliable candidates should meet the following criteria:
- 2-3 years experience in a high volume, casual fine-dining establishment
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Food, Wine & Cocktails (WSET, Prud’hmme and/or other Food & Beverage training a bonus)
- Team driven with extreme guest focus
- Enthusiastic about the Art & Culture offered at the Drake and is knowledgeable of the Drake Brand and other locations.
- Able to manage a high volume of guests alone and with shared support.
- Flexible with availability to work morning, evening late-night and weekends
- This role will be equipped with full PPE and training on our COVID-19 protocols.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Health + Safety of our guests + employees is our top priority. Our already stringent cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been recently upgraded to ensure the safety of our guests and employees: https://www.thedrake.ca/goodcleanfun/
Competitive hourly wage minimum $12.45 per hour + Tips, and a $500.00 seasonal bonus for working through September 6, 2021. Full -time and part-time roles are available, permanent.
How to apply: Please follow link to complete application:
The Drake Hotel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a positive, supportive, and creative environment at Drake Hotel Properties that promotes equity, inclusiveness and diversity. We welcome job applications from candidates of all backgrounds including, but not limited to, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Colour);refugees, newcomers and immigrant persons; two-spirit, LGBTQ+ and gender non-binary persons, and persons with disabilities. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you can access and complete the submissions process.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.