Sales AssociatePosted on May 12, 2022
Part Time leading to Full Time
Prince Edward, ON
June 11, 2022
Anthony Brooks, Founder of Alota Tile, began his tiling career in New Zealand. Starting as a labourer, he quickly identified a love for the trade. A desire to be the best, he started an apprenticeship only a year later in Australia. Working closely with a licensed Master Tiler for three years, he learned the intricacies of the craft.
He returned home to Prince Edward County and started right away sharing his expertise with a local team. He quickly discovered that he was an entrepreneur at heart and went out to begin the journey of Alota Tile. Willing to start his dream business from scratch, he worked out of the trunk of his car and built a reputation of the highest quality of service.
While Anthony’s first love is designing and installing beautiful tile showcases, it has long been his dream to add a retail outlet so that clients and businesses can see first hand the quality that comes with seeing their remodelling and construction needs come to life. Their team of expert installers grew, and the right location presented itself. Anthony and Lesli opened the Alota Tile Showroom in July 2014, where customers get the family and team-oriented experience.
Do you have a passion for customer service, sales, and flair for design? Consider applying to join our team as a Sales Associate.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Greet customers by phone and in-person
- Has an pleasant warm positive personality, which translates into every communication you would have with a potential customer/project coordiator.
- A flair or prior experience in design/staging and/or Marketing is an asset.
- Computer skills also a great asset.
- Team player, but possessing an ability to work independently is needed.
The hourly wage is commensurate upon experience, and to be discussed.
How to apply for this position:
- Your application should identify in subject line: “Sales Associate”
- Please send via e-mail address: PICTONHR@careeredge.on.ca or drop off application during business hours to attention of: Tabitha Taylor, Job Developer, Career Edge – Picton, Suite #103 – 141 Main Street, Picton, ON K0K 2T0
Applications from all qualified candidates are encouraged. When requested Career Edge will accommodate people with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment, assessment and hiring process.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.