Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)Posted on January 13, 2022
Wander the Resort
Contract Full Time
Prince Edward, ON
The ideal candidate:
- must be fully certified RMT.
- possesses personal liability and malpractice coverage.
- must be in good standing with the CMTO
- must be dedicated to client care
- is motivated to grow and build one’s practice and sub-contract is open for consideration.
- is teamwork oriented
- is open-minded to healing all modalities
- maintains health and wellness as a top priority in their own life
- is not only hardworking, but also detail-oriented, efficient, and organized with great communication skills.
- has willingness to learn for any training provided.
- is responsible for the Resort’s general cleanliness, providing tidy and sanitary amenities to guests.
- is guest service minded.
- We are a “Living Wage” Employer, offering competitive salary with benefits / hourly wage.
- onsite Housing may be available for the right candidates.
- Wage will be determined at offer of employment and based upon commensurate upon experience and/or service agreement.
How to apply:
Please indicate in your cover message whether you are applying as an interested “Subcontractor for RMT Services” or if you are applying as an interested Full-time/Part-time Employee, both will be considered.
Your application should identify in subject line: “Registered Massage Therapist” and please write to us at e-mail address: PICTONHR@careeredge.on.ca
drop off application during business hours to attention of: Tabitha Taylor, Job Developer, Career Edge – Picton, Suite #103 – 141 Main Street, Picton, ON K0K 2T0
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.