Resort ReceptionistPosted on May 13, 2022
Wander The Resort
Part Time leading to Full Time
Prince Edward, ON
June 13, 2022
Wander The Resort is the recent nominee as “Employer of the Year” for the Prince Edward County Business Excellence Awards.
We’re looking for the next member of our Office Team; a Resort Receptionist. This role begins as a part-time position with the potential to move into full-time.
- Ideally you have excellent customer service experience and exposure to working in a hospitality environment.
- Not only are you hardworking, but you are also detail-oriented, efficient, and organized with great communication skills.
- Willingness to learn for any training provided.
- Must be dedicated to a job well done.
- Dependable character and strong work ethic.
Responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Guest service and staff support minded.
- Must have a personal-pleasant-welcoming telephone and in person mannerism.
- Familiarity with Office Procedures and equipment.
- We are a “Living Wage” Employer, offering competitive salary with benefits / hourly wage.
- Wage will be determined at offer of employment and based upon commensurate upon experience and/or service agreement.
– Free 1-night stay– Discounted rates for cabin stays, gift shop and food & beverage– A robust employee incentive reward program– Benefits program for full-time staff– Access to resort amenities and activities outside of shift hours– Quarterly staff events– Referral bonuses
Your application needs to identify in subject line: “Resort Receptionist” and please write to us at e-mail address: PICTONHR@careeredge.on.ca
or drop off application during business hours to attention of: Tabitha Taylor, Job Developer, Career Edge – Picton, Suite #103 – 141 Main Street, Picton, ON K0K 2T0
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance; due to time constraints, those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Wander The Resort is an equal opportunity and living wage employer. We make accommodations for a disability in all parts of the recruitment process. Please let us know how we can meet your needs.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.