Resort Housekeeping TeamPosted on November 23, 2021
Wander The Resort
Food Services / Hospitality
Prince Edward, ON
Wander The Resort is a Canadian Cabin Resort like no other – where Nordic design meets County comfort. Where the Resort experience is redefined from top to bottom. Where you simultaneously feel a World away from every day life, yet right at home.
Wander The Resort is the recent nominee as “Employer of the Year” for the Prince Edward County Business Excellence Awards.
We’re looking for the next member of our Housekeeping Team, and have multiple roles available (one Full-time with benefits or two Part-time; please indicate in your application which is your preference).
- Ideally you have previous experience working within a hospitality environment.
- Not only are you hardworking, but you are also detail-oriented, efficient, and organized with great communication skills.
- Willingness to learn for any training provided.
Responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Being responsible for the Resort’s general cleanliness, providing tidy and sanitary amenities to guests.
- Guest service minded.
- competitive salary with benefits / hourly wage.
- Onsite Housing may be available for the right candidates.
Your application should identify in subject line: “Resort Housekeeping Team” and please write to us at e-mail address: PICTONHR@careeredge.on.ca
or drop off application during business hours to attention of: Tabitha Taylor, Job Developer, Career Edge – Picton, Suite #103 – 141 Main Street, Picton, ON K0K 2T0
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.