Residential AidePosted on May 3, 2021
Helen Henderson Retirement Lodge
Medical / Health
ON 343 Amherst Drive
May 31, 2021
Join our team in Amherstview and help us provide exceptional care for our retirement lodge residents!
We are currently looking for a part-time Residential Aide.
We care about your quality of life – As such, we offer stable employment in a rewarding environment with a competitive salary.
This is a family business that will help you succeed.
- High school diploma;
- First aid certificate;
- Good physical and mental health;
- Possess a genuine caring attitude;
- Able to work days, evenings, nights and weekends;
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- The successful candidate is required to provide a satisfactory Canadian Police Information Check (CPIC) at their own expense.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume to:
Audrey Young, Lodge Manager
Helen Henderson Care Centre
343 Amherst Drive
Amherstview, ON, K7N 1X3
Gibson Family Health Care
Celebrating more than 50 years of family care.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.