Resident AttendantPosted on June 16, 2022
Adair Place Retirement Residence
Part Time & Full Time
Long Term Care
Tamworth, ON 462 A Adair Road
July 23, 2022
Interested in a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? If so, Adair Place Retirement Residence is the place for you. Adair Place is seeking to hire resident attendants.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Housekeeping and laundry services for seniors in a retirement residence setting
- provide food preparation, dining room service, busing and dishwashing services in accordance with established work routines
- Operate and clean equipment, furniture and clean and maintain all areas related to residents as per work routines
- Assisting residents with bathing and meds if needed
- provide services and interact with guest and family members in a professional manner
- Maintain work and storage areas in a clean, safe and sanitary manner
The ideal candidate with possess:
- Criminal reference check
- Safe Food Handling Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively and follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated empath and understanding of the needs of seniors
- Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to work weekends
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.