Registered Nurse (RN) Belleville and surrounding areasPosted on March 16, 2023
Registered Nurse (
April 30, 2023
Are you a new graduate, retired nurse or nurse looking to enter back into the nursing field? You may qualify for the Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN) through Health Force Ontario. This program provides a $25,000 incentive to eligible nurses in exchange for a 24-month commitment to an eligible employer. To view eligibility requirements, click here: www.healthforceontario.ca/ccpn
If you are a Nurse who prides yourself on empathy, adaptability and excellent judgement and who enjoys working with children and/or adults, this position is the ideal fit for you!
Join the VON team and make a difference in the lives of our clients in your community by delivering exceptional care. VON nurses collaborate with community health teams to provide client-centred health care in homes, community settings and clinics. Come work with us – it’s a job that matters!
Our Visiting Nurses provide client care in the client’s own home. They provide physical assessments, symptom control support, palliative care, rehabilitation therapy, wound care, education, counselling to individuals and families and much more.
Various schedules available for Days and/or Weekends. Clinical Support available 24/7 for all team members.
Nurses hired for the Hastings-Northumberland area may be working in Belleville, Trenton, Picton, Campbellford and Cobourg.
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Opportunity to use your skills and expand your knowledge
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Tiered Benefits (health, dental, LTD) and an Employee Assistance Program
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan with company contribution
- Travel compensation
- Smartphone provided to keep you connected during work time
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community
- Work with an organization that is 125 years strong
What we need from you:
- Must be Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the province of practice
- Experience in community health is an asset
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is required
- A current and original copy of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check is required
- A Vulnerable Sector Search and/or a Child Abuse Registry Check may be required
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- On-call shifts may be required
Come for the job, stay for the learning, and the chance to make a difference
How to Apply Here:
Please visit: https://jobs.jobvite.com/von/search?r=&l=Belleville&c=Registered%20Nurse%20(RN)&q=
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.