Registered Nurse PTPosted on July 14, 2022
Corporation of the County of Prince Edward
Long Term Care
Prince Edward, ON K0K 2T0
The Corporation of the County of Prince Edward – HJ McFarland Memorial Care Home
Posting File # 2022-19
The H.J. McFarland Home is a non-profit long-term care facility located on the outskirts of Picton, Ontario in beautiful Prince Edward County. Our philosophy of care is one that recognizes the individuality of each resident and where all staff, family members and community partners are valued and respected for their contributions to resident care. Our Human Resources Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Registered Nurse – Part-time. Reporting to the Director of Care, this position is responsible for providing quality life care that encompasses the physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs of all H.J. McFarland Memorial Home’s Residents. This will include the completion of Resident Care in accordance with the Home’s Mission, Vision, and Values Statement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in Nursing with a current certificate of
competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and work within legislated standards and
- Excellent written and oral communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise respect, tact, diplomacy, and good judgement when dealing with residents
and team members.
- Basic computer skills and technical ability to operate computerized equipment.
- Knowledge and training under the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Proof of a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Screening Check.
The starting salary for this position is $35.14 per hour plus 13% in lieu of benefits and 6% in lieu of vacation. RNs will be compensated for service in accordance with the salary grid outlined in the ONA collective agreement.
During 2022, this posting will remain open on a continual basis until removed. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask via Career Edge – PEC or Careers@PECounty.on.ca
How to apply:
- It is highly recommended that your subject line and application letter include this postings file #2022-19.
- Please submit your application prior to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be
contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and support applicants with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process. Please email your
request or call (613) 476-2148 ext. 1044.
The personal information being collected will be used in accordance with The Municipal Act and
The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and shall only be used in the
selection of a suitable candidate.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.