Registered NursePosted on June 29, 2021
Victorian Order of Nurses for Canada
Part Time & Full Time
Medical / Health
Prince Edward, ON
Quinte West, ON
September 30, 2021
Helping people stay at home when it matters most!
VON is a non-profit organization that is a leader in providing innovative clinical, personal and social support to people who want to live every day to the fullest while remaining in their own homes and communities.
VON is looking for full-time & part-time nurses who have strong critical thinking skills, who enjoy continuous learning, working independently and to their full scope. Whether you are an experienced nurse or a new graduate, we have opportunities for you.
Our Registered Nurses provide nursing care to children, youth, adults and seniors who require medical care at home.
The Power to Change Lives!
Are you looking to work to your full scope, have clinical autonomy, enjoy continuous learning, and working independently? Then we have opportunities for you!
VON is a non-profit organization that provides clinical, personal and social support to people who want to live every day to the fullest while remaining in their own homes and communities.
Our RNs provide medical care to children, youth, adults and seniors in their homes and other settings in over 160 communities across Ontario:
- Diabetes management
- IV medications
- IV/CVAD care
- Palliative care
- Wound care; incl. negative pressure wound therapy and complex wounds
- ….and much more
What we need from you:
- Must be Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the province of practice
- Experience in community health an asset
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is required
- A current and original copy of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check is required and a Vulnerable Sector Search and/or a Child Abuse Registry Check may be required
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Opportunity to use your skills and expand your knowledge
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Tiered Benefits (health, dental, LTD) & an Employee Assistance Program
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan with company contribution
- Travel compensation
- SMART phone provided to keep you connected during work time
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community
- Work with an organization that is 120 years strong
Come for the job, stay for the learning, and the chance to make a difference.
VON is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19 and following public health directives, including recommendations from the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. The health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff are our top priority.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.