Registered Early Childhood TeacherPosted on March 7, 2023
Kid's Mondo Childcare Centre Inc.
Child & Family Services
Napanee, ON 12 Mill Street East
$ $20 — 21.00 HOUR Hourly
April 29, 2023
Kid’s Mondo Childcare Centre Inc. is a brand new childcare centre in Napanee Ontario.. We are supportive, collaborative, and fun, and our goal is to promote a positive and loving atmosphere for staff, children and their families.
Our work environment includes:
– Casual work attire
– Growth opportunities
– Lively atmosphere
– Safe work environment
Kid’s Mondo Childcare Centre strives to promote a positive and loving atmosphere wherein the health, safety and wellness of our children are of the utmost importance. We encourage mutual respect, patience and creativity in an inclusive environment while viewing children as competent, capable, curious and rich in potential. Using How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years (2014) to guide our programming and pedagogy, we provide a positive framework to support our children and families.
We are looking for staff who are enthusiastic, willing to learn, have good communication skills and understand how working as a team is the key to success in a classroom. We are always looking for experienced RECE’s. We offer paid professional development and education for our full-time staff. Please explore our website for more information on our philosophy, and what child care means to us.
– Plan and implement daily children’s programs to meet or exceed the Ministry of Education Requirements.
– Oversee and supervise children in activities that foster all areas of their development.
– Uphold and ensure all Ministry regulations as outlined in the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014
– Maintain an environment in cooperation with other staff and with families
– Graduate of Early Childhood Education
– Be a member in good standing of the College of Early Childhood Educators.
– Up-to-date immunization, First Aid/CPR certification and clear criminal record and vulnerable sector check.
– Two years of experience working in the field (preferred)
– Must have a desire to supervise, assist and have a genuine interest and caring approach to children.
– Other training as required by the College of ECE and the Lennox and Addington County.
Salary: $20.00-$21.00 per hour
Schedule: Full-time, part-time, casual – 8-40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Staff will be provided with all necessary equipment required by the Ministry of Education and the local public health department.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Early Childhood Teacher’ in the subject line.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.