Registered Early Childhood EducatorPosted on October 7, 2020
The HUB Child & Family Centre
Part Time & Full Time
Non Profit / Community Services
Prince Edward, ON
January 29, 2021
Do you love guiding and learning with children?
Do you want to earn a competitive income while working in licensed childcare or work from home and establish your own home-based business through our licensed Home Child Care program?
Do you want to work with a team of professionals? We are a fast growing organization that need dynamic individuals like yourself to join our team.
The HUB is looking for keen, flexible, caring people to work in our quality child care and early learning programs.
- RECE in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Knowledge of program planning and pedagogical documentation
- Knowledge of 6 principles of ELECT and How Does Learning Happen
- Up-to-date criminal reference and vulnerable sector checks
- Up-to-date First Aid & CPR (Standard)
- Up-to-date immunizations as required by Child Care and Early Years Act 2014
- Up-to-date Food Handlers
- Valid Ontario driver’s licensed and automobile insurance coverage
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate respect for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Requires flexibility around work hours
- Be a team player and work well with others
Submit a resume with cover letter to Kim Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org