Ready-Mix DriverPosted on October 8, 2021
Power Concrete Products
Automotive / Transportation
Prince Edward, ON K0K 2T0
Power Concrete Products: Concrete Construction Experts in Picton
“For over 50 years, Power Concrete Products has been the trusted provider of concrete products and foundations and concrete finishing work throughout Picton and the surrounding area. Our expert workers will handle both mixing and installation, so you can count on us to be your reliable one-stop shop for your next concrete construction project.
Known for our expertise, good service and the excellent quality of our sand and gravel and crushed limestone products, we have worked hard to earn and maintain our excellent reputation within the construction industry. So, whether you’re a homeowner, contractor or out-of-town company, you can always rely on our family-run business for top quality workmanship and attentive customer service.”
We are adding to our Team and invite interested applicants to consider this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Safe driving and delivery of ready-mix truck delivering and off loading the ready mixed-concrete to/at project site.
- Safe delivery and set-up of a Mobile Ready-Mixer to/at project site.
- Inspection of the product to ensure it meets specifications upon delivery.
- Cleaning the ready mix truck and mixer, both inside and out, following product delivery.
- Possess a valid DZ License, with Clean Driver’s abstract, prior experience is an asset.
- Heavy Equipment Operator Diploma/Certification, an asset.
- Physically able to perform all duties of the role.
- Knowledge of concrete products – its use, applications, standards and consistency in compliance with it’s intended applications. e.g. pour of foundation floor versus self-leveling products.
Power Concrete extends to their employees the following benefit packages:
- Matched RRSP plans.
- Day time shifts, with the opportunity to personally choose additional banked hours or work overtime/weekend work projects.
This position is a permanent full-time role.
Wage is commensurate upon applicant competencies and/or experience.
Your application should identify in subject line: “Ready-Mix Driver (PCP-20219)”
Please write to us at e-mail address: PICTONHR@careeredge.on.ca
or drop off application during business hours to attention of:
Career Edge – Picton
Suite #103 – 141 Main Street
Picton, ON K0K 2T0
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.