Quality Assurance MonitorPosted on January 6, 2022
Sprague Foods Ltd.
Through these challenging times have revitalized Sprague Foods and created a highly desired work culture. This long-standing family owned company produces healthy organic soups and beans, to nourish families across North America. Opportunities to join us are open, we invite you to apply.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Employees are team players, passionate about nourishing families.
- Employees need to be physically able to perform duties, with a dedication to excellence in ethics and integrity.
- Employees are expected to foster a culture of positivity-care for their job and co-workers. These are standard attributes needed for all positions.
- As this is a Health/Food Production Facility, Public Health Mandates Double Vaccination as a requirement, all candidates must be double vaxxed OR if single vaxxed willing to obtain the COVID-19 Vaccination, proof is required upon extension of any employment offer.
Quality Assurance will require candidates who are:
- Mathematically inclined with good skills in calculations.
- Good at documentation, detail oriented, with the ability to read reports.
- Are team-oriented, and posses the ability to lead and coordinate standard inspections.
- Knowledgeable and/or have prior experience within the Food or Drug Industry, implementing SOPS (standard operation procedures)/routines of practice is considered an asset.
- Familiarity and ability to carry out a food safety program.
- Holder of a Food Service Worker’s Certificate considered an asset.
We are always looking for mature, professional candidates who are willing and interested in developing skills, learning how to operate machines, take on responsibility and excel within our company as we continue to grow. Successful candidates will have a dedication to Health & Safety as is demonstrated with vaccinations against COVID-19, a strong attitude of commitment to personal professional development
We offer competitive wages and will tailor wages dependent upon the candidates experience and the position, as we are very interested in investing in our employees.
We offer a group benefit package and retirement savings plan after a three (3) month probation period.
Scheduling our employees have enjoyed is Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and may be offered extra work on occasional weekends.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are to apply via email with “Quality Assurance Monitor (SF2021-12) Job Application” as the subject line, and send to e-mail address: PICTONHR@careeredge.on.ca or drop off application during business hours to attention of:
Tabitha Taylor, Job Developer, Career Edge – Picton, Suite #103 – 141 Main Street, Picton, ON K0K 2T0
Sprague Foods Limited follows all COVID-19 protocols as directed by the Hastings Prince Edward Public Health Unit. All staff is required to follow the daily screening process as set by the Ministry of Labour as well. We are working diligently together to follow all Ontario government directives throughout this pandemic.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.