Packaging & Labelling, Production Team Workers (FT/PT)Posted on August 4, 2022
Sprague Foods Ltd.
Part Time & Full Time
September 17, 2022
Through these challenging times have revitalized Sprague Foods and created a highly desired work culture. We are expanding. This long-standing family owned company produces healthy organic soups and beans, to nourish families across North America.
Now hiring for both full-time or part-time positions. Multiple opportunities to join our team are open, we invite you to apply. Wages are negotiable, based on experience, and new hires enjoy benefits after three months.
Requirements & Duties:
- Employees are team players, passionate about nourishing families.
- Employees need to be physically able to perform duties, with a dedication to excellence in ethics and integrity.
- Employees are expected to foster a culture of positivity-care for their job and co-workers. These are standard attributes needed for all positions.
- As this is a Health/Food Production Facility, Public Health Mandates Double Vaccination as a requirement, all candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, proof is required upon extension of any employment offer.
We are hiring for the following team roles:
|Production||Packaging & Labelling|
- We are always looking for mature, professional candidates who are willing and interested in developing skills, learning how to operate machines, take on responsibility and excel within our company as we continue to grow. Successful candidates will have a dedication to Health & Safety as is demonstrated with vaccinations against COVID-19, a strong attitude of commitment to personal professional development.
- We need ‘self-starters’ who can work effectively as part of a team, and who have good time-management skills; attention to detail is a must.
- We offer competitive wages and will tailor wages dependent upon the candidates experience and the position, as we are very interested in investing in our employees.
- We offer a group benefit package and retirement savings plan after a three (3) month probation period.
- Scheduling our employees have enjoyed is Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and may be offered extra work on occasional weekends.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are to apply via email with “Production Team (SF2022-4) Job Application” as the subject line, and send to e-mail address: PICTONHR@careeredge.on.ca or drop off application during business hours to attention of:
Tabitha Taylor, Job Developer, Career Edge – Picton, Suite #103 – 141 Main Street, Picton, ON K0K 2T0
Sprague Foods Limited follows all COVID-19 protocols as directed by the Hastings Prince Edward Public Health Unit. All staff is required to follow the daily screening process as set by the Ministry of Labour as well. We are working diligently together to follow all Ontario government directives throughout this pandemic.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.