Production Team MemberPosted on January 12, 2022
Canadian Blast Freezers
Quinte West, ON
Canadian Blast Freezers/Canada First Brands is a privately owned Canadian Company. We are a growing meat processing and cold storage company and are committed to providing industry leading product quality, customer service and new product development in meeting the needs of our customers.
We believe that our success depends on the quality and leadership abilities of our Team Members. Our goal is to have a talented, competent workforce and provide opportunities for skills development and career advancement.
We are seeking individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment who have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and who are team oriented.
- Clean criminal record check.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift greater or equal to 60lbs.
- Able to work in cold temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Grade 12, Secondary School Diploma
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work on the production line conducting various tasks such as; de-boning and /or trimming product to customers’ specifications, packaging, weighing, labelling, or using machinery to create our value added products.
- Promotes an open two-way communication and takes accountability of own work, with the goal of enabling a high performance team.
- Follows Canadian Blasts Freezers policies and procedures, health and safety policies and HACCP standards.
- Promotes a respectful workplace, one that is healthy, safe, supportive and values diversity.
- Timely, accurate, and quality handling of meat products.
- Must be a team player.
- Willing to assist in a variety of work tasks.
- Butchering skills, packaging, weighing, labeling of meat products.
- Follows the Canadian Blast Freezer Team Values, promotes a positive work environment
- Follows HACCP standards
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping in your area and following good manufacturing, quality and safety procedures.
- Strives to meet Production yields/efficiencies standards
- Take Line/Unit Leader feedback on issues and opportunities to improve production process.
- Responsible for attendance, and absenteeism.
Incentives & Compensation:
- Day Shift (6:30am – 3:00pm); Overtime as required.
- $17.00 an hour starting rate with pay advancements available for motivated individuals. Eligible for Group Benefits after probationary period.
- Competitive wages.
- Annual increases/room for wage growth
- Extended health & medical
- Group life and accidental death insurance
- Long term disability coverage.
- Vision coverage.
- Dental Coverage
- Paramedical expense coverage
- Career growth
- Career training and development support.
How to apply:
- Please email indicating your details and position applying for with attached resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Blast Freezers is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-613-394-4122 ext. 228
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.