Personal Banking Associate TraineePosted on September 19, 2023
TD Canada Trust
Campbellford, ON 43 Front Street South
$ $16 HOUR Hourly
October 17, 2023
TD Canada Trust, Campbellford is looking for a Full Time, Personal Banking Associate Trainee
At TD Canada Trust, we are the front line of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Can you establish, build, and maintain impactful relationships with our customers? Do you love working with customers and helping them with their financial needs? We are seeking a Personal Banking Associate for our branch office who can guide customers to the appropriate staff member for resolving their financial queries and banking needs, including new accounts, investment advice and banking solutions. Do you think you have what it takes?
In this role, a typical day may look like:
- Engage customers in day to day advice needs, service transactions, digital education, and customer problem resolution related to banking solutions
- Understand customer needs and guide customers to the right contact person for appropriate solutions while exercising good judgment in confidential matters
- Build customer confidence on emerging digital banking trends by educating them on mobile, ATM, and online banking
- Support the front line staff with scheduled cash and non-cash transactions; resolve critical issues and report non-standard matters to management
- Recommend improvements to work practices, branch operations and processes to enhance customer experience and achieve operational excellence
- Participate in the timely and accurate completion of business processes and procedures
- Ensure prepared documentation is accurate, reflects business intentions, and is consistent with relevant regulations and TD’s Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Help build a positive and equitable work environment by promoting team effectiveness, participating in personal performance development and sharing industry knowledge to achieve common objectives
- High School Diploma with over 1 year of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is an asset
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), branch software and internet
- Knowledge of banking solutions and processes to advise customers
- A self-starter who works independently in a dynamic work environment through strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills
- A dynamic, diligent, and effective influencer with can-do attitude to exercise initiative and handle several tasks and changing priorities
- A strong communicator with established customer experience skills who can effectively connect, both verbally and in writing, with customers and related teams in a courteous, and effective manner
- Job Type: Full Time 37.5 per week
- Job Type: Hybrid Remote
- Wages: TBD
- Hours: Days, Evenings, Weekends as Required
How To Apply Here:
Drop off your Resume and Cover Letter to: Attention: Human Resources, 43 Front St. South, Campbellford
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.