Machine OperatorPosted on September 14, 2021
Orion Cordage Inc.
Deseronto, ON 70 Dundas Street
Orion is one of North America’s most trusted manufacturer’s of industrial cordage.
“Our business is built on trust: Trust in our products, trust in our experience, and trust that we can deliver on our promises. Every day, we act in a way that respects the privilege and responsibility of the trust that our customers place in us.” Rishi Saheland Martin Thiel, Co-CEOS
- Operate cordage manufacturing (braiding/looms/print/packaging) machines.
- Available for three rotating shifts (8 hour).
- Set up Machines for efficient operation.
- Follow job steps and work orders accurately.
- Assist in other areas as required (sort, pack, crate and package materials and products).
- Must be capable of heavy lifting – Up to 23 kg (70 lbs).
- Work in a Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding environment, Manual dexterity, Good Hand-eye co-ordination, Standing for extended periods.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Good problem solving, critical thinking and organizational skills.
- A desire to continuously learn new things.
- Attention to detail.
Employer Compensation Details:
Full-time, permanent position with:
- Employee benefits available after 90 days.
- Salary starting wage is $16.00/hour.
- Ask about our new attendance bonus of possible extra $90.00 per month.
Submit your application via: PictonHR@careeredge.on.ca
For assistance/resource help to apply, please feel welcome to contact us at Career Edge – PEC.
Please address your application to: Jeannette Briggs, HR Manager of Orion Cordage Inc.