Landscape ExterminatorPosted on September 25, 2020
Seasonal / Temporary
Prince Edward, ON
October 25, 2020
We are currently recruiting for a candidate with a Landscape Exterminator License who will work within our team where their skills best align when not performing exterminator duties.
This is a full time seasonal position (April to December).
Scott Hineman, Human Resources Manager
Responsibilities & Duties
- A hardscape team member is responsible for performing a variety of work tasks to assist with the completion of landscape construction projects and operate a variety of tools and equipment professionally under the instruction of the Hardscape Team Leader.
- The Fine Gardening Team Member is responsible for ensuring the horticultural health of all gardens on the property, that maintenance visits are performed in the required hours and all gardens are growing in health, not just maintaining the current state. Fine gardening Team Leaders are also required to assist their team leader in coordinating all aspects of the property management and developing their team’s skills.
- Landscape Exterminator / Pesticide License
- Knowledge of fertilizer application techniques
- Knowledge of lawn care products
- Addresses clients’ questions, comments, and concerns or refers clients to the Project Manager as appropriate
- Valid G Class drivers license with clean drivers abstract
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Effective Communication skill (Verbal and written)
- Maintain a safe and clean jobsite
- Attend training classes and seminars as requested by management
- Follow all health & safety regulations including wearing appropriate PPE and following Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for safe handling of construction materials
- Ability to take and follow instruction, work in a team, willingness to learn, and work in difficult weather conditions
Incentive or Compensation
We offer excellent wages and benefits, an amazing training program, challenging and unique projects, an exceptional team environment, and work/life balance. If you would like to discuss your qualifications and alignment with our team and mission.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.