IT Support SpecialistPosted on November 24, 2022
County Farm Centre
IT / Computers
Prince Edward, ON K0K 2T0
December 23, 2022
Since 1994, County Farm Centre has been a part of the Quinte region offering a wide variety of Agricultural services, Energy solutions and Retail shopping. And now we are looking to add an IT Support Specialist to our team to continue our legacy of serving the Quinte region in Picton.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable, friendly, and able to provide excellent support to our IT department. They must be able to work well within a team environment but are also self-motivated enough to perform capably on their own. Eagerness and the ability to learn new tasks are important to the success and future growth of the County Farm Centre.
Some of the main daily job functions include:
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of computer hardware, operating systems, and software applications, as well as peripheral and mobile devices to assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision.
- Maintaining and overseeing website design, social media accounts.
- Aids the Precision Ag/IT Manager where needed including both Precision Ag and IT projects. Precision Ag projects involve working with GIS software, georeferenced data, drones, and various other farming technologies/software.
- Maintain communications equipment, including VOIP & analog telephone systems, fax, and mobile devices, as well as work with service providers to install new products and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintains computer hardware, peripherals, and software while providing IT support across four locations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven organizations skills with the ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the IT Manager
- Ability to support both ethernet and fibre network connectivity.
- Ability to operate computers with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of team.
- Ability to continuously learn new skills.
- Ability to be proactive.
- May be required to work extended hours, particularly during peak seasons. Occasional over-night travel may be required.
- Strong understanding HTML, CSS, PHP languages.
- Possesses a high-level of patience in difficult situations
How to apply:
Please identify in your subject line IT Support Specialist and send resume and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.