IT ProfessionalPosted on January 27, 2021
IT / Computers
Belleville, ON 240 Coleman Street
$ $20 — 22.50 HOUR Hourly
We are looking for a well rounded IT professional who is a good fit within our existing Technical Support group. Your primary responsibility will be providing day-to-day technical support to our clients and completing project deliverables.
This is a terrific growth opportunity and we try to hire individuals who are the right fit for our organization long-term.
If you are an ambitious self starter who can think on your feet, have excellent problem solving skills, and are looking for a job where you can apply what you know and grow as technology changes, then we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Creating and closing trouble tickets
- Resolving technical issues
- Performing equipment setup/troubleshooting (Windows PC’s, Servers, mobile devices and variety of office equipment)
- Working with office staff in various technical roles.
- Access to a vehicle is a must as some light travel around the Quinte area is required. We will consider strong recent graduate candidates.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Has a degree or diploma in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 2 years recent computer, server, and network troubleshooting experience
- Likes to be hands on, with a desire for continual learning
- Ability to perform break fix repairs on Laptops, Desktops and Printers
- Is familiar with a wide range of business IT technologies
- Is flexible to work after hours, weekend, and on-call as required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume, in confidence, to beONix Technology: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.