Housekeeping – Continental ShiftsPosted on May 4, 2021
GDI Services (Canada) LP
Napanee, ON 388 Goodyear Road
$ $14.50 HOUR Hourly
May 28, 2021
Location: Goodyear, Napanee, ON
Job Type: Continental Shifts
Probationary Rate (90 days): $14.50/hour
Schedule: 12 hours
Number of Hires: 3
Availability Required: Mon – Sun, days and overnights
With 26,000 trained employees in 17 locations across Canada, we are Canada’s National Cleaning and Maintenance Company. From Vancouver to St. John’s, we maintain a diverse portfolio consisting of commercial, industrial, retail, recreational, educational, and food manufacturing facilities.
A housekeeper is generally responsible for cleaning work including dusting of offices, vacuuming, the cleaning of all hard floor surfaces, washrooms, and the collection and removal of garbage from drop points to a garbage bin.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Must be able to work rotating continental shifts: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm, 7:30 pm – 7:30 am
- Empty garbage containers and reline them, ensures washrooms are clean and in proper order.
- Replenish supply of amenities such as toilet paper, paper towel, soap, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Transports garbage from drop points to garbage bins or compactors.
- Sweep, mop floors and dust furniture, vacuum carpets
- Disinfect and polish stainless stain fixtures and appliances in the washroom, door handles, walls and countertops.
- Participate in all training relevant and as required. Adhere to all health and safety regulations as outlined by the Company.
- Report any damaged or broken utilities to the supervisor.
- Additional duties may be required from time to time.
Why Work for GDI
- $0.50/hour night shift premium
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- $125 yearly safety shoe/boot allowance
- 5 optional uniform pieces yearly
- The role can lead to opportunities in Production
How To Apply
Please send your application to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in GDI Services (Canada) LP however, only those who meet the qualifications for our position will be contacted.
GDI Services (Canada) LP is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. Please notify GDI Services (Canada) LP if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation GDI Services (Canada) LP will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.