Heavy Equipment Operator/Boom Truck DriverPosted on October 8, 2021
Power Concrete Products
Automotive / Transportation
Prince Edward, ON K0K 2T0
Power Concrete Products: Concrete Construction Experts in Picton
“For over 50 years, Power Concrete Products has been the trusted provider of concrete products and foundations and concrete finishing work throughout Picton and the surrounding area. Our expert workers will handle both mixing and installation, so you can count on us to be your reliable one-stop shop for your next concrete construction project.
Known for our expertise, good service and the excellent quality of our sand and gravel and crushed limestone products, we have worked hard to earn and maintain our excellent reputation within the construction industry. So, whether you’re a homeowner, contractor or out-of-town company, you can always rely on our family-run business for top quality workmanship and attentive customer service.”
We are adding to our Team and invite interested applicants to consider this role.
Roles & Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Operating heavy equipment such as Boom Truck, Back-Hoe and Bulldozers to lift, move, grade, or place equipment or materials on site projects.
- Inspecting, cleaning, lubricating and refilling equipment
- Maintain and apply all safety protocols and best work practices at all times.
- Possess a valid DZ License, with Clean Driver’s abstract.
- Heavy Equipment Operator Diploma/Certification.
- Physically able to perform all duties of the role.
Power Concrete extends to their employees the following benefit packages:
- Matched RRSP plans.
- Day time shifts, with the opportunity to personally choose additional banked hours or work overtime/weekend work projects.
This position is a permanent full-time role.
Wage is base of $22/hour, but commensurate upon experience.
Your application should identify in subject line: “Ready Mix-Driver (PCP-20219)”
Please write to us at e-mail address: PICTONHR@careeredge.on.ca
or drop off application during business hours to attention of:
Career Edge – Picton
Suite #103 – 141 Main Street
Picton, ON K0K 2T0
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.