General LabourerPosted on October 12, 2021
Sofina Foods Inc.
Belleville, ON 350 Bell Boulevard
$ $18 HOUR Hourly
November 12, 2021
Sofina Foods Inc. is a privately owned Canadian company headquartered in Markham, Ontario dedicated to providing great tasting, high quality food products for retail and foodservice. As one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of primary and further processed protein products, Sofina Foods has a broad portfolio of branded and private label pork, beef, turkey, and chicken products.
We are growing and looking for employees who are dedicated to achieving high standards in quality, food safety and are committed to health and safety in the workplace. If you have a positive attitude and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.
General Labourer – Shift: Day- 6 am to 2 pm – Full Time
Starting wage rate: $18.00/hour. Sofina offers a comprehensive benefit package and a pension plan. Must be able to work full time hours; this job is not suitable for students.
- Assemble/disassemble, wash and sanitize machine parts
- Retrieve supplies necessary for production; mix spices
- Complete various checklist to ensure product quality
- Weigh and record product information and weights
- Stuff, hang, pot product for cooking
- Tie and form stuffed products
- Lift frozen product onto conveyor
- Verify Lot numbers, SKU and weight information
- Inspect product to ensure product meets standard
- Heavy lifting is required in some departments
Why Should You Join The Sofina Family?
- We value our employees
- Safety is our #1 priority
- We provide periodic wage increases
- We offer a benefits package, after 3 months employment, that includes a pension plan
- Opportunity to apply to internal job postings
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Face masks are mandatory and supplied by the company. Temperatures are taken before entry into the facility.
How to Apply Here:
Please apply by email to Marion Hurd at: email@example.com
Sofina Foods Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements, for the purpose of accommodation under AODA, known to Human Resources when they are contacted for an interview.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.