Framing Assistant – General LabourerPosted on September 15, 2021
Holistic Carpentry Agency
Part Time & Full Time
Prince Edward, ON
The Holistic Carpentry Agency is a local company, specializing in building of: Decks, Ramps, Sheds, Home Renovations, Garages, and Additions.
Currently seeking to fill an additional “Framing Assistant – General Labourer” position; Monday – Friday, beginning in September 2021. Interested applicants are asked to identify if their application is part-time or full-time employment, as both will be considered. Please indicate details within your application and potential interview.
The successful Candidate will gain on the job training with an experienced Carpenter.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist in building structures.
- Operates a variety of hand and power tools, including drills other tools as directed by employer.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Provide customers excellent service; including maintaining their projects as a safe/clean job site.
- Handle materials and store them properly, picking up/removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and security of job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies (e.g. lumber 2×4’s) from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Physically able to perform tasks of the job i.e. safely lifting materials.
- Able to travel to and attend part-time or full-time work.
- Willingness to learn.
- Attentiveness to safety and details.
- Prior “Working in Confined Spaces” or “Working at Heights” is considered an Asset, but interested applicants without yet having this training are encouraged to apply and be willing to take the training sessions.
The wage compensation is $15/hour, but also subject to change taking into consideration for commensurate with experience.
Your application should identify in subject line: “Framing Assistant-General Labourer (HCA-01)”.
To apply please write to us at e-mail address: PICTONHR@careeredge.on.ca
or drop off application during business hours to attention of:
Career Edge – Picton
Suite #103 – 141 Main Street
Picton, ON K0K 2T0
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.