Busser (Full-time & Part-time)Posted on August 23, 2021
Part Time & Full Time
Food Services / Hospitality
Prince Edward, ON
$ $14.25 HOUR Hourly
Merrill House is looking to hire a full-time and part-time Busser.
Bussers help set the stage for a memorable meal, ensuring our dining room, lounge and patio are clean and guests have everything they need. Once a table has left, you will be responsible for cleaning/sanitizing and resetting the table so it will be ready for the next guests. You’ll also support our servers by refilling drinks and clearing plates in between courses.
- Organized, responsible
- Flexible availability
- Strong communicator
- Fast learner
- Appropriate professional attire
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Able to life up to 50 lbs. and continuously bend, reach and twist; you’re constantly on the move
- Must have reliable transportation
- Prior experience as a Busser in a full-service restaurant is preferred, but not required
Salary: From $14.25/hour + tips
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Restaurant: 1 year (preferred)
How to apply: Please apply with email your interest of Fulltime or Part-time and “Busser – Job Application” on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.