Employment Facilitator of Settlement Information and Referral LEITI (Labour Economic Integration Through Immigration)Posted on June 8, 2022
Quinte Immigration Services
Contract Full Time
Non Profit / Community Services
$ $18.50 HOUR Hourly
July 6, 2022
Quinte Immigration Services in Belleville is seeking a full time Employment Facilitator of Settlement Information and Referral as part of the LEITI (Labour Economic Integration Through Immigration) program. The best candidate for this excellent opportunity will be highly analytical, able to multitask, complete projects and timely reports.
- Interview clients to obtain eligibility for programs, employment history, educational background and career goals.
- Assess client’s needs prior to referring them to specific areas of services.
- Identify barriers clients may face and note them in the intake form
- Provide information in person and by phone or email
- Assist clients to complete intake forms and prepare intake reports
- Assist clients in various job search methods including the internet as a resource
- Assist clients with resume updating
- Enter data for each applicant into Excel database.
- Maintain program statistics for purposes of evaluation. reporting and research
- Prepare and submit reports on time for the LEITI program to the Finance Manager as required by the funders.
- Work in conjunction and as a team with other staff supporting the program.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft is REQUIRED
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Organizational, Verbal and Written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience in writing resumes
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced office environment
- Hours: 37.5 hours weekly – Mon – Fri: 8AM-4PM
- Wage: $18.50 per hour
- Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
How to apply here:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com