Customer Service RepresentativePosted on November 24, 2022
County Farm Centre
Prince Edward, ON K0K 2T0
December 23, 2022
Since 2002, County Farm Centre’s retail store has provided customers with a one-stop shop offering a friendly, knowledgeable, and welcoming shopping experience. We offer a wide variety of products that range from frozen food to work gear, Tools to Toy and everything in between. Now we are looking to add to our team to continue our legacy of serving the Quinte region.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
An ideal candidate must be friendly, caring, and able to provide excellent customer service. They must be able to work well within a team environment but are also self-motivated enough to perform capably on their own. Eagerness and the ability to learn new tasks are important to the success and future growth of the County Farm Centre. Some of the daily job functions include:
- Greeting and welcoming customers
- Providing knowledgeable support to customers
- Process transactions through stores point of sale system while handling cash operations,
- Stocking shelves/freezers in the store and warehouse,
- Help load vehicles for curbside pick up
- Answer general inquiries via the telephone
- Assist in cleaning and disinfecting the store.
- This job will involve being on your feet for an 8 hour shift, some heavy lifting of stock (up to 50 lbs.), working in our freezers for short periods of time at temperatures of -18°C/0°F is also required (Coat provided)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Have a friendly and ready to learn attitude.
- Available to work any shifts Monday-Saturday shifts rotating weekly.
- Previous Customer service or retail experience is an asset.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Has own transportation to and from work.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- CSA approved safety boots or shoes are mandatory safety attire.
- Hourly wage commensurate upon experience.
- Start date as soon as possible.
- Benefits after 3 months and RRSP after 6 months
- Staff discounts on store merchandise
How to apply:
- Identify in your subject line “Customer Service Representative – Picton”
- Email application to attention of: Mr. Gavin Ewing via firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.