CookPosted on July 20, 2021
Part Time & Full Time
Food Services / Hospitality
Prince Edward, ON
$ $18 — 20.00 HOUR Hourly
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate Line Cook, who is looking to join a fast-paced, talented kitchen team. This seasonal position offers the opportunity to work with a fantastic culinary team focusing on producing high quality, healthy dishes consistently for guests to enjoy on site. The role is committed to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Executing menu items from start to finish. This includes preparation of ingredients, butchery of proteins, cooking and plating of dishes in a timely manner.
- Working with seasonal ingredients while maintaining knowledge of all product being used
- Honing your existing skills while learning new techniques and building your skill set
- Working collaboratively with BOH staff
- Maintaining cleanliness of station
- Properly set up, breakdown, and clean assigned station.
- Accountable for following proper company, food & health safety and sanitation protocols
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, team-player with a strong eye for detail
- Genuine interest in food and a good work ethic
- Open to constructive criticism, be an adaptable and fast learner, with a willingness to grow within the team
- Must be flexible and available to work weekends
- Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Health + Safety of our guests + employees is our top priority. Our already stringent cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been recently upgraded to ensure the safety of our guests and employees: https://www.thedrake.ca/goodcleanfun/
Competitive hourly wage minimum $18.00 – $20.00 per hour + Tips, and a $500.00 seasonal bonus for working through September 6, 2021. Full -time and part-time roles are available, permanent.
The Drake Hotel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a positive, supportive, and creative environment at Drake Hotel Properties that promotes equity, inclusiveness and diversity. We welcome job applications from candidates of all backgrounds including, but not limited to, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Colour); refugees, newcomers and immigrant persons; two-spirit, LGBTQ+ and gender non-binary persons, and persons with disabilities. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you can access and complete the submissions process.
For more information about us, please visit our website at: www.thedrake.ca
Want to keep up with What’sOn@ Drake? Sign up for our E-AKE Newsletter below: https://www.thedrake.ca/subscribe/ or follow us @thedrake
How to apply: Please complete the application by following this link: https://thedrakehotel.wufoo.com/forms/cook-application-drake-devonshire/
Thank you for your interest in working with Drake! Our employees are offered an opportunity for growth in a spirited work environment. Join our team and share in our future.
We thank all applicants for your interest in working with Drake, however, due to the high level of interest in each of our postings, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We respectfully request no TELEPHONE, EMAIL or IN PERSON inquiries.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.