CookPosted on January 12, 2022
100 Acre Wood
Contract Full Time
Food Services / Hospitality
Prince Edward, ON K0K 2T0
$ $17 — 22.00 HOUR Hourly
February 12, 2022
About 100 Acre Wood:
An event venue focused on delivering an elevated dining experience. Fully farm to table we aim to support our local community the best we can, fostering relationships with local farmers and suppliers and offering the best of the county to our clientele.
As an employer, we believe in creating and maintaining a respectful, fun and joyful environment. We strongly believe in work-life balance and have implemented a 4 day work week, aiming to have most evenings off.
- Perform day to day activities
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen in compliance with food sanitation requirements
- Precise recipe execution
- Maintain a good attitude, be well-rested and have good hygiene
- Assist in maintenance of the kitchen gardens
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned
- On event days, take on assigned sections, set up and stock food and other necessary supplies.
- Adequate knife skills
- Willingness to learn
- Organizational skills
- Follow and execute instructions precisely
- Understanding and desire to work with seasonal produce
- Ability to work in a team setting
While kitchen experience and relevant education will contribute to your application, demonstration of keen interest in the company’s mission and strong alignment of values with a willingness to learn will be the ultimate factors in our hiring process.
Contract length: 6-7 months
Expected start date: 2022-04-01
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
How to Apply:
Please submit applications to email@example.com
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.