Contents Restoration TechnicianPosted on May 13, 2022
CRDN Textile & Electronics Restoration
Quinte West, ON
$ $16.50 — 19.00 HOUR Hourly
June 10, 2022
CRDN Textile & Electronics Restoration is an international company seeking a full time Contents Restoration Technician in the Quinte West area. As a leading expert in textile and electronic restoration, CRDN serves as part of the emergency response team. We work with policyholders, insurance representatives, and contractors to restore textiles, electronics, and peace of mind after a fire, flood, storm, or other disaster.
- Sorting soiled clothing, loading washers and dryers, folding, and placing in boxes
- Warehousing tasks such as counting inventory, checking supply orders, pulling materials material, packing the boxes, placing orders in the delivery area
- Sorting and cleaning damaged electronics, art, documents, household items
- Work on site by sorting, counting, and packing valuables and loading into company vehicles
- Complete reports by entering required information into computerized inventory control system
- Ability to lift at least 40 lb.
- Ability to work in a team environment, able to effectively multitask
- High school diploma/GED preferred but not necessary
- $16.50-19.00/hour, FT up to 40 hours/week, mostly daytime hours
- Employer will train on cleaning equipment, computer system, and processes
- Occasional travelling (company vehicles), west to Peterborough and east to Kingston
- Criminal Record Check will be required upon offer of employment
How to apply here:
Please submit resume to Bhupender S. Rakhra at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.