Certified Dental AssistantPosted on June 10, 2021
You Make Me Smile Dental Centre
Medical / Health
Quinte West, ON 96 Division Street
June 26, 2021
Amazing Opportunity for a Certified Dental Assistant
We’re hiring! You Make Me Smile Dental Centre is looking to bring another Dental Assistant onto our team that shares our passion for exceptional patient care and Dentistry. Are you a certified Dental Assistant with solid work ethic, clinical abilities, and coach-ability? Looking to join a team where patient care is unparalleled? Apply today!
Now offering a Signing Bonus and Competitive wage! Join a practice with positive office culture, endless training opportunities and weekends off.
Our offices are all state-of-the-art and technology driven; offering a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn all aspects of dentistry including implants, orthodontics and full mouth reconstruction. The ideal candidate will be reliable, organized, have a positive attitude and work well as part of a team to deliver comprehensive patient care. Experience is preferred but not required as we will train the right candidate. We are looking for not only technical skill but also the ability to work well in a team and a strong commitment to high quality dental care.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Assist dentist in all phases of dental care, based on detailed – knowledge of different dentists’ techniques and preferences.
– Prepared patients for dental treatment.
– Take digital x-rays.
– Answers inquiries from patients or direct questions to the appropriate clinical.
– Book appointments based on the dentist’s request.
– Assist in the preparation of dental records and reports.
– Perform related duties as required.
– Periodically set up and sterilize exam rooms and equipment, in accordance with universal safety precautions and other safety standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Completion of a certified dental assistant training program required.
– CDA Level 1 or Level 2 is required & HARP certification is mandatory.
– Radiographic certification required (HARP).
How To Apply Here:
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your resume and a cover letter, telling us why you would be the right fit for our fast growing and progressive practices.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all those who apply; however, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. We reserve the right to keep résumés on file, we may contact you at a later date if a position becomes available.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.