Casual Marina AttendantPosted on July 15, 2021
Prince Edward, ON
The PEC Marina is currently looking to fill the position of Casual Marina Attendant for the season until October 2021.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the marina building and grounds.
- Clean washrooms and restock supply cupboards.
- Receive radio communication from boaters, and assign appropriate slips.
- Register boaters in assigned slips and receive payment.
- Attend to customers at the gas dock, supplying them with correct fuel and/or pump out services.
- Receive correct payment for service provided.
- Be helpful to customers at all times.
- Be watchful of launch ramp and collect payment.
- Empty garbage as required.
- Weed flower beds and pick up litter on Marina grounds.
- Paint marina facilities as required
- Clean windows, window ledges and remove spiders and other bugs.
- Assist boaters in docking when required.
- Clean docks as needed.
- All jobs as assigned by Manager or Shift Leader
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately with customers, on radio, telephone and in person.
- Accurate money handling (cash register visa debit machine)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- VHF radio license an asset.
The Employer will provide training on fuel dispensing, pump out, assisting with boat docking and any other general training as needed.
Hours per week: 32 – 40 hours per week
Days of Work: Must be available to work week days and weekends between 8:00am – 8:30pm
Rate of Pay: $14.25/hour
To Apply: Interested candidates are to email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Marina Attendant – Job Application”
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.