Budget & Financial AnalystPosted on February 22, 2021
Corporation of the County of Prince Edward
Business / Administration
Prince Edward, ON 332 Picton Main Street
March 1, 2021
Are you a detail-oriented individual with financial experience? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? The County is looking to fill the position of Budget & Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the Financial Services Supervisor this position will assist with the full range of daily, monthly and annual budget and accounting functions and responsibilities. In addition, this position assists in the organization, development and operation of The County’s financial procedures and assists managers in various departments in all aspects of financial reporting and analysis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Completed post-secondary education in Business Administration, Accounting or a related field.
- Enrolment in a recognized accounting designation program (CGA, CMA, CA) is preferred.
- Four years of experience in accounting or related field; preferably in a municipal environment.
- Advanced mathematical skill using formulas or re-established equations; ability to identify and apply a wide range of mathematical and statistical concepts.
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills and ability to remain flexible to varied demands and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, financial software and other related database applications.
- Proof of a satisfactory Criminal Background check.
incentive or Compensation
The current salary range for this position is $30.10 to $31.51 per hour as per Band 11 of CUPE Local 2275’s Collective Agreement. Compensation also includes a competitive benefit package and membership in OMERS. Please forward your application prior to 4:00pm on March 1, 2021 to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and support applicants with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process. Please email your request or call (613) 476-2148 ext. 1042.
The personal information being collected will be used in accordance with The Municipal Act and The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and shall only be used in the selection of a suitable candidate.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.