Dietary Aide(s)Posted on May 27, 2022
The Windsor Retirement Residence
Part Time & Full Time
Medical / Health
ON 24 Park Crescent
The Windsor Retirement Residence in Amherstview is a charming seniors living community, offering the finest in independent living, Designed and created by a physician with the help of top architects, The Windsor offers enriched retirement living with unparalleled comfort, safety and impeccable service. The Windsor takes the happiness of our residents seriously. Our seniors staying with us love our care and amenities. The Windsor is currently looking to add Dietary Aides to our devoted staff.
1. Assist Cook with food preparation as required.
2. Complete departmental cleaning and ware washing as required.
3. Be knowledgeable of and practice residence’s fire and safety programs.
4. Serve food to residents observing special diet restrictions, resident preferences and outlined departmental procedures.
5. Clear tables, load and safely operate dishwasher. Complete manual ware washing as required.
1. Completion of a recognized Food Handler training program.
2. Food service experience necessary.
3. Previous employment in a health care/hospitality setting an asset.
4. Demonstrated understanding of/empathy for the needs of seniors.
5. Familiar with HACCP, WHMIS and Occupational Health and Safety, Sanitation Code.
6. Willingness and ability to learn.
A clean CPIC with vulnerable sector screening will be required, as well as Mantoux test and proof of COVID vaccination.
$15.50/hour for part-time, $16.00/hour full time.
To apply: email resume to: email@example.com with ‘Windsor Dietary Aide’ in the subject line
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.