General Labourer – Property Damage RestorationPosted on September 14, 2021
Career Edge Trenton
Quinte West, ON
$ $15 HOUR Hourly
October 9, 2021
An international organization of experienced, highly trained Textile, Electronics & Art restoration specialists, with specialization in dry-cleaning, electronics testing, electronics decontamination & data recovery for all types of loss, restoring textiles & electronic devices affected by fire, smoke, water or exposure to mold, is currently hiring a General Labourer for their Trenton location.
- Warehousing tasks such as counting inventory, checking supply orders, pulling materials material, packing the boxes, placing orders in the delivery area
- Sorting soiled clothing, loading washers and dryers, folding and placing in boxes
- Sorting and cleaning damaged electronics, art, documents, house hold items
- Work on loss-site to sorting, counting and packing valuables and load into company vehicles
- Completes report by entering required information into computerized inventory control system
- Ability to lift at least 40 lb.
- Ability to work in a team environment, able to effectively multitask
- High school diploma/GED preferred but not necessary
- $15/hour, FT up to 40 hours/week, mostly daytime hours
- Employer will train on cleaning equipment, computer system, and processes
- Occasional travelling (company vehicles), west to Peterborough and east to Kingston
- Criminal Record Check will be required upon offer of employment
How to Apply Here:
Qualified candidates submit resume to: email@example.com
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n’est pas responsable de l’exactitude, de l’authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.