|Company Name||Napanee Golf and Country Club|
|Date Posted||January 28, 2020|
|Job Apply||Applications to be received by March 1, 2020: Eemail firstname.lastname@example.org Att: Laurie McAuley, Office Manager|
|Rate of Pay||NGCC provides a competitive salary commensurate with applicant experience.|
|Start Date||Must be available from April 13, 2020 to August 28, 2020|
Founded in 1897, the Napanee Golf and Country Club is one of Canada’s oldest and most challenging courses. Designed by Fred Rickwood, a Stanley Thompson protégé, the course is set on over 70 undulating acres. The ‘nine-hole’ course has been strategically designed to play as a full eighteen. Forward and back tee boxes, separation of tee boxes, split fairways, and ten greens are combined to change hole lengths, landing zones, and the approach angles for the front and back ‘nines. The rich history of this family friendly, 250 member club, provides an outstanding golf experience for all. Napanee Golf and Country Club is located just 35 kms west of Kingston, and 3.6 km south of the 401 from the Highway 41 / Centre Street Exit.
Position Summary: The successful applicant will be involved in all areas of the turf maintenance department working with the Golf Course Superintendent and other course maintenance staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Work with the Superintendent on daily course condition issues.
▪ Work within NGCC team policy both internally and at the management level.
▪ Receive training on safe operations of all machinery.
▪ Maintain buildings, equipment and property in a professional manner.
▪ Compliance with all safety regulations relating to assigned tasks. Adherence to all environmental policies and programs as required.
▪ Regularly and accurately contribute to Superintendent’s pesticide and fertilizer management practices stressing IPM as requested or as training allows.
▪ Ability to work alone and in small group projects.
▪ Willingness to be trained in all areas of course maintenance as abilities permit.
• Academic experience in Golf Course Turf Management or related program area, with at least two years of experience at a golf course.
• Be available for work every day and every other weekend at discretionary hours
• Approach responsibilities in an organized and energetic manner.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.