|Company Name||Prince Edward Lennox & Addington Community Futures Develop. Corp.|
|Date Posted||May 22, 2020|
Business / Finance / Administration
Contract Full Time
|Job Apply||If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV by Thursday June 4 to: email@example.com|
|Rate of Pay||N/A|
Social Finance Specialist (Loans) – Contract
Community Futures Prince Edward County, Ontario
Community Futures Prince Edward Lennox Addington is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to encourage and support local entrepreneurship and sustainable economic development through impact investing.
We provide strategic advice and access to capital to growing enterprises and social-purpose organizations contributing to economic diversification.
We manage: a Regional Relief and Recovery Fund that provides access to capital to enterprises managing through the challenges of COVID-19; a core investment fund that provides affordable loans to entrepreneurs; an equity fund that supports early-stage innovative ventures; and a social impact fund that connects enterprises with investors seeking financial and social returns.
We are seeking a results-oriented Social Finance Specialist for a summer contract position supporting delivery of the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund. The contract position will report to the Executive Director and work as part of a tight-knit and dynamic team to deliver on the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund, provide administrative support for lending operations, and contribute to outreach. The duties for this summer contract position include:
•Prepare recovery loan documentation and maintain client loan files
•Create profiles for new clients applying for recovery loans
• Manage information about clients using software provided
• Support client success through timely updates and reports
• Share client success stories on social media
• Conduct due diligence and register and monitor security for loan clients
• Create amortization schedules using loan management software program
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office and the ability to learn to use new software
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• A commitment to building sustainable communities
• Previous experience with finance or office administration is considered an asset
• Experience with social media and knowledge of social finance concepts is also welcome
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and advances diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV by Thursday June 4 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis and early applications are encouraged. Only those applications selected for interview will be contacted.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.