|Company Name||Sienna Senior Living|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2020|
Food Services / Hospitality
|Job Apply||Please send resume with 'server' in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants may be contacted for pre-screening.|
|Other Details||Must have Smart Serve certification; Safe Food Handlers certification a definite asset.|
|Rate of Pay||$14/hr (no tips)|
|Skills Experience||At least one year experience as a server.|
Quinte Gardens Retirement Residence in Belleville, part of Sienna Senior Living, is seeking to hire part-time and casual servers (18 roles).
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us! The Server is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Server your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Responsible for all aspects of hospitality style dining service utilizing the Ready, Set, Serve Program
as it applies to the serveries area, setting, serving and cleaning tables.
• Assisting with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the Chef.
• Carrying out general cleaning duties and routines, including scraping, washing, stacking and storage of dishes.
• Practicing and maintaining established standards for cleanliness and sanitation throughout all aspects of food preparation and service as required by the health department.
• Promoting and tracking a la carte and wine service sales in accordance with prescribed procedures.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Grade 10 minimum education required.
• Must have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room service.
• Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language.
• Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Bonus points for having:
• Safe Food Handling Certification preferred
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.