EXIT Realty Acceleration requires a full time Receptionist.
The position of EXIT Receptionist is very important, perhaps the most important, as the receptionist is the face of the entire company. This person will give the public their first impression of the brokerage. The ideal candidate for this position must have a cheerful disposition, be able to work well under pressure and possess excellent people skills. The following are guidelines of the duties to be performed by this person:
- Always present a professional image of the company both in person and on the telephone.
- Answer all incoming calls and connect those callers to the person requested or take an accurate message. Ensure that all messages are delivered promptly and accurately. Always repeat numbers when on the line with callers to improve accuracy.
- Retrieve and distribute messages from the answering service promptly.
- Greet visitors to the office.
- Retrieve and distribute any faxes promptly. It is good office policy to always notify an agent when a fax has been received for them.
- Distribute all incoming mail.
- Record and make appointments for showings.
- Record all new listings into EXIT’s reporting program and also record the listings into the real estate board MLS system.
- Handle client relations correspondence.
- Maintain the listing file system.
- Prepare offers and sales contracts, waivers, amendments, etc. for sales representatives as requested.
- General administrative work for the Broker or Manager and Administrator and Sales Secretary.
- General administrative work for sales representatives. Remember that offers and related documents always take precedence over other administrative duties.
- Keep reception area neat.
- Have a good understanding of how the various office equipment is operated.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers. It is a good idea to keep a secretaries’ book at the front desk in which notes are kept for the next shift that will take over.
- Present a helpful attitude towards all sales representatives.
- Assist the Deal Secretary and Administrator when required.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.