|Company Name||Napanee Golf and Country Club|
|Date Posted||January 28, 2020|
|Job Apply||Applications to be received by March 1, 2020: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Att: Laurie McAuley, Office Manager|
|Start Date||Must be available from April 13, 2020 to August 28, 2020|
Founded in 1897, the Napanee Golf and Country Club is one of Canada’s oldest and most challenging courses. Designed by Fred Rickwood, a Stanley Thompson protégé, the course is set on over 70 undulating acres. The ‘nine-hole’ course has been strategically designed to play as a full eighteen. Forward and back tee boxes, separation of tee boxes, split fairways, and ten greens are combined to change hole lengths, landing zones, and the approach angles for the front and back ‘nines. The rich history of this family friendly, 250 member club, provides an outstanding golf experience for all. Napanee Golf and Country Club is located just 35 kms west of Kingston, and 3.6 km south of the 401 from the Highway 41 / Centre Street Exit.
Position Summary: The successful applicant will be exposed to the full operations of a fast-paced pro shop and the related duties involved when providing outstanding customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the day to day golf operations.
• Greet members and guests and welcome them to the club
• Register golfers via POS software. Aid with POS software configuration including tee sheet management.
• Assist with merchandise sales, orders, receiving and display of retail goods.
• Respond to golfer questions, requests or concerns and resolve in a timely manner.
• Direct golfers around the course if they are unfamiliar with course layout.
• Responsible to ensure that all rules and regulations of the golf course are being followed to create a safe and friendly environment.
• Work with the General Manager to complete minor equipment repairs, club cleaning and storage. Ensure that golf carts are available, well maintained, cleaned and repaired for daily use.
• Participate as required in golf clinics, lessons, junior development programs and assist league organizers in coordinating tournaments, events and competitions.
• Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
• Previous knowledge of golf and golf operations recommended
• Ability to work with a variety of social media platforms; computer literate
• Prior experience in golf and golf operations an asset
• Hard working, self-starter with a desire to create a first class customer service experience
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.